This week on the podcast, Ryn Melberg describes when and how to know the right time to move from Agile to the enterprise wide Scaled Agile Framework, which is also known as “SAFe”.
Among other things, Ryn describes for us:
- How to know that it is the right time to go from Agile, to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- The order/sequence of events to such a move.
- To nail it before you scale it, or not and why.
- The best way to communicate to an organization prior to moving to SAFe.
- When is the time to declare “victory” if ever.
Ryn also describes how to “beta test” an organization for the conversion from Agile to SAFe. The Guardian Podcast with Ryn Melberg is the only podcast in the world devoted to Agile and corporate governance.